Friday, May 30, 2014

How to view Facebook private/locked profile picture in large size

View Facebook private/locked profile picture in large size


Hello friends how are you? I hope you all are fine. Today I will introduce you with two amazing Facebook trick by which you can view anyone's secret profile picture. 


No need to make my speech longer, I am going to trick directly

Process 1: View Secret Profile Picture Using Username:


Step 1: Collect username or User ID of the Victim      [to find User ID click here]
Step 2: Open this link
Step 3: Replace "USERNAME" in the link with victim's username.
Step 4: Press Enter



Process 2: View Secret Profile Picture Using a Site: 

Step 1: Go here
Step 2: Enter victim profile url in text box (e.g. http://facebook.com/alaminsami)
Step 3: Press Enter


This tricks are working . I hope you will enjoy it. Thanks for visiting our site

No comments:

Post a Comment